125w CFL Grow Light Kit - 2100°K Full Cycle

Be the first to review this product

Enjoy the benefits of a single light system throughout the entire crop cycle! This CFL grow light kit has everything you need to illuminate your grow room.

GrowthVegetative
   
FloweringFlowering
   
Low energy consumptionLow energy consumption
   
Low heatLow heat

Availability: Out of stock

Regular Price: $63.90

Special Price $57.51

Cultilite

Free shipping for orders over $399

Safe & Secure. We offer many ways to pay and never store your financial details.

Return purchased items, 15 days to get your money back.

Very discreet packaging. We use plain packaging always!

No registration is required to purchase

Best Price. We constantly monitor our prices so you won't find a better deal!

Product Description

Details

125w compact fluorescent light system - full cycle

The light emitted by this energy saving light system stimulates the plant for growth and blooming.

The Cfl grow kit includes a lampholder with hanging hook, 125W Agro cfl lamp with integrated power supply. It generates a double spectrum light, for 75% it generates a red light suitable for the flowering phase and for the remaining 25% it generates a blue light suitable for the vegetative phase.
Combining these percentages guarantees the complete development of the plant.


The Best Energy-saving lighting for indoor and hydroponic cultivation!

Advantages of this CFL Grow Light kit:
1. High emission of PAR (photosynthesis active radiation)
2. Low power consumption
3. Low heat output
4. Does not need external transformer
5. Work well in any position
6. Suitable for the vegetative and flowering phase of any plant
7. Suitable for classic and autoflowering plants

What is included in the Package:
1. 125w CFL Grow Lamp 2100°K
2. E40 Lamp Holder with 2m cord and hanging hook
3. AU plug

Additional Information

Additional Information

Brand Cultilite
Primary Use Full Cycle
Light Power 125w
High Power Factor 0.98

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Delivery Info

Estimate Shipping and Tax

Become a Reseller

Contact Us

Contact Information

* Required Fields

Custom CMS block displayed when you want to replace up-sell products with custom content. You can put here simple text, images, HTML or whatever you like.